PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
I find the ending to be hilarious! Middleton Cherry Blend. Why? Because that was the very first pipe tobacco I bought to get started and it was atrocious!

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Loved it, at least their Sugar Barrel is great, too bad they went and discontinued the line, but I am stocked for a while until I can find something else. As for the fear of putting holes in clothing... Yes he's right, thick cotton clothing just for smoking is great, a nice polo shirt and jeans are amazing, the polo will darken when hit but not make holes, the jeans won't normally be affected at all by most embers... The darker in color the better... For when it's colder I wear wool which is the best protection of all, immune to any ember, it's what firefighters used to wear before modern synthetics.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Glad y'all enjoyed that one! And apologies to Middleton's for being the go-to punching bag for us pipe snobs...it's just so much fun though :nana:

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Hey, as far as burning holes in your clothes, doesn't anyone wear smoking jackets anymore? Mine's a forty year old Mickey Mouse sweater, but it's better than ruining my $15.00 Costo pullover shirt!

thefoolish

Lurker
Sep 29, 2010
Seriously, the "What are you smoking in there? *wink*" is the most infuriating thing. Ever. EVAR!

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Glad I seem to have struck the funnybone of a few of you. Please feel free to add your own trials and tribulations to the list, in case there are any I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.