PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
As many of you know, pipesandcigars.com gave out goodie bags with every purchase on International Pipe Smoking Day. My TAD order was 2oz of Spartans English and 1 50g tin of Vauen Zeppelin Tobacco.In my goodie bag I got 1 quarter ounce pouch of Peter Stokkebye Dansk Black, 1 one and a half ounce pouch of Super Value Amaretto, 1 three quarter ounce pouch of Mac Baren HH Highland Blend, and 1 one and a half ounce pouch of Chocolate cream that has no name. I also got a Czech Tool and a box of matches. So what was your ISPD TAD purchase? Did you get the same goodie bag as me?

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
I got mine today. The contents were 1/4 ounce pouch of Peter Stokkebye Black Dansk and one of Gold Dansk, 1 1/2 ounce pouch of Super Value Whiskey Cavendish, 3/4 ounce pouch of Mac Baren HH Highland Blend. I also got a Czech Tool and a box of matches.
:puffpipe:

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I'm actually really happy I got the Amaretto Super Value, because I've been wanting to try it but I've only seen it sold in one pound bags. I don't want to buy a pound and not like it

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
My bag contained a 1/4 oz pouch of Golden Dansk, 3/4 oz pouch of MacBaren Highland Blend, 2 oz pouch of Super Value "Amaretto", 1.5 oz bag of "Creme Caramel", a flier for McClelland tobaccos, matches and a Czech pipe tool. :puffy:

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Man I wish the PAD monster had not hit me earlyier this month, I so wanted to get in on that. I was traveling that day anyway so I would not have been able to place an order any way.

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
Mine will be here today. I ordered a pound of BOTR, 8oz of McClelland 5100, a 50g tin of OGS and a tin of GLP Lagonda. Can't wait to see the goodies!

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Checking the tracking mine should be at my house within the hour. My boss does not understand my need to go check. Ordered few sample tobaccos and a St. Patrick Peterson shape 999.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
In addation to Spc Plum pudding and Sutliff blend #5 and Westminster order I got a Czech tool

matches Super Value Whiskey Cavendish 1 1/2 oz 0.71 0z Mac Baren Highland blend and 2 Peter Stokkebye Golden Dansk 1/4 oz each

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
I ordered 2 Villager tins so in addition to the goodie bag I also got the free pipe lighter!! My goodie bag had 2 boxes of matches one bag of the black dansk,one super value ammaretto,one McB s highlander, and 1.5 oz chocolate cream. Thanks to Pipesandcigars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Cant enjoy your pipe around your gf? Whats the point of having her then trade up buddy

Well She doesn't like sitting around while I smoke. I can't smoke in the house. I have to smoke outside, or in my dads studio. Neither of which are very warm.

I also got the free pipe lighter!

You definitely got a nice package there

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Had the whiskey in mine,2 golds and the highland. I asked for a couple extra boxes of matches and they gave me a ziplock bag full" like 12 boxes".

Sent me the wrong size bits for my cobs though.

Pretty good customer service though.

Status
Not open for further replies.