PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisfranklin

Lurker
Mar 17, 2015
Greece
I've been using cigarworld.de for long time now but I got sick from the tax I was getting. Can anyone confirm if the website www.tobacconistonline.com is legit and I can trust them with my credit card information?
Sorry in advance if this is the wrong thread to post this.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
chris, the slow response on this suggests to me that Forums members don't know this retailer. I don't know what you are shopping for, but may I suggest you visit our sponsor sites listed in red at the left margin of the Forums home page and see if they have what you need. They sell a wide array of cigars as well as pipes and tobaccos and are established and as safe as any to deal with. I just don't know the outfit you are asking about.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Hi Chris, There are many UK members here that your question should be directed at. That seller is not in the US and is not shipping to the US, so most of us can't answer your question.

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
I looked at the post more like it was from a troll. First post and you are asked to visit a website selling tobacco.

chrisfranklin

Lurker
Mar 17, 2015
Greece
Thanks for the responses. Yes, I am from Greece, Europe and I have really been enjoying my stay here(as a non-member) and decided to make an account just in case I needed any clarification concerning pipe smoking. No troll case whatsoever.

I searched the subject(topics one) more thourought and came to the conclusion that tobacconistonline.com is indeed a legitimate and safe website for ordering pipe tobacco(just in case anyone goes overseas).

easterntraveler

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2012
Most trolls do not go through the process of creating and avatar. Welcome to the site. Let us know your experience with this company if you decide to use them.

Jan 8, 2013
looked at the post more like it was from a troll. First post and you are asked to visit a website selling tobacco.
Right... because it just wouldn't make sense to ask a question about a tobacco website at the Pipes Magazine forums.

chrisfranklin

Lurker
Mar 17, 2015
Greece
Thanks for the welcoming messages. I'll let you know for the quality of their products(loose tobacco mostly, great variety) whenever I choose to use them as my tobacco supplier.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Chris, I know another pipe smoker who is in Greece, I'll get back to you, he may have some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.