Is There a Place for Pipe Wanted Ads, Here or Elsewhere?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
6 Fresh Castello Pipes
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonasclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 4, 2013
Seattle
I'm looking for some specific types of pipes, but I can't find anywhere to inquire.
Fixed thread title, please see rule number 9. Pertinent portion: Please capitalize words in the thread titles. Thank you, Robert.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Just write a post with what your looking for under pipe discussions. I'm sure you'll get positive responses. Maybe title it Looking To Buy or In Search Of.....

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't remember the rules on this, so check those. However, if it is permitted, I'd suggest the more specifics you give the better. Some members post these extremely general questions about what pipe to buy, and you'd have to become a personal shopper to answer the question. So give all appropriate info on what you're looking for, brand or brands, shape, finish, stem shape, dimensions, weight, new/estate, filter specs if any, button preferences if any, preferred materials of bowl and stem, etc. etc. The responses should only have to reflect people who have that item, or something close, in hand. If someone happens to run across an appropriate option, they might send you a link, but only in passing. I know this sounds a little curmudgeonly, but some folks seem to be asking for others to do their shopping.

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
We are allowed to post wtb for tobacco but not pipes. It does suck sometimes especially when there is the one or two pipes we can't find. There are a few groups on facebook that you can post in.

Status
Not open for further replies.