PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I called them earlier today 12/19/17 at 614-299-2442 the phone number listed on the website and received a recording the phone was disconnected.
Has any other member experienced the same or may know additional formation.
Thanks

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Everyone here keeps saying "no", but I've had no luck reaching him for the past year and a half. I've even stopped by the shop several times to no avail. I'd have to say it's closed.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Any response to the email?

info@smokershaven.com
http://pipesmagazine.com/pipe-store-locator/ohio/smokers-haven-columbus-oh-378.html

https://www.smokershaven.com/

Snow Hill

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2015
USA
An email I sent to Smoker's Haven a few weeks ago was returned to me/bounced back as undeliverable.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Thanks everyone for the responses.
Earlier in the year I paid for a pipe that was supposed to have been shipped. I never received any tracking information only excuses from Premal. I did however receive my money back.
Additional attempts to contact Premal have not been successful, that is why I asked here.
I guess it is time to give up.
It is a shame as my dad began doing business with the original owners in 1958 before I was born.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I managed to contact Premal Chheda and he was kind enough to respond. He said that he was still open and the phones were going to be fixed soon and added that it was going to be a little longer until he gets regular business going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.