PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
If so, this course---at a major, high prestige college, no less (so you know it's top quality!)---would like to have a word with us.
So to speak.
And here I figured the end of civilization would come from a comet strike, or something correspondingly flashy and impressive.
:lol:
Um, no:
https://www.brown.edu/campus-life/health/services/promotion/general-health-social-wellbeing-sexual-assault-dating-violence-get-involved-prevention/unlearning

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
My belief system prevents me from speaking to those I believe are clinically brain dead like zombies and students At universities like Brown.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
That was an interesting link, George. Here is my reply. No, not always masculine.

VhVgmda.jpg

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
I have no idea what kind of "thing" pipe smoking is. I've never actually met anyone else that smokes a pipe so I'd have to guess that it's a recluse hermit thing.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Men don't have a lot of spaces to have open and honest conversations about the different things that they are dealing with, like how they grapple with emotions or deal with conflict.

That was from the article. I say B.S. it’s called pipesmagazine.com.
And I mean that sincerely. Pipe smokers are some of the most well rounded guys I have ever met. Most are deep thinkers and not afraid to talk or express their concerns. Probably the least offensive group I’ve ever met.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
^^^ you see^^^

Where else can you find the words opine and banned in the same sentence. Gotta love the pipe smokers.

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
Yes, and that is completely OK. Just as it is OK to be a *insert group here*, it is also OK to be a red blooded "cisgenedered" male. And pipe smoking is most embraced by that particular demographic. Without any question. Of course we welcome any who would share our hobby, but generally speaking it is enjoyed by men.

techie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2018
What I don't understand is why they care if men, especially being so toxic, have a shorter life expectancy.

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
If this is defined as masculine, I'm turning gay tomorrow :)
http://pipesmagazine.com/pipe-babes-2016/?album=6&gallery=65&pid=2343

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I see it as quintessentially masculine, yes, which is one reason I picked up the pipe and have burned my tongue learning to smoke it.
There's also the argument that as feminism advances in turning women into pale reflections of men, affected women want to engage in activities that are masculine, such as pipe and cigar smoking.
As for Brown's varsity and their feminist psychobullshit, I can very manly tell them in very manly terms where they can stick it.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Cisgender??? Knock that fucking bullshit crap off.
Oh my.
It looks like you are in need of some consciousness-raising, Mr. Digger.
That 'cisgender' term is only the merest tip of the iceberg.
It turns out there are a hundred or so possibilities.
As penance for your dismissive tone regarding this subject, please read the following list and report back to us how many Forms have applied to you so far in your journey through life. :D Sexuality is not a permanent thing, you see...

https://www.wattpad.com/341462536-complete-list-of-genders-the-complete-list-of-all

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I've never seen any data that says pipe smokers live a shorter lives..Yes there are some women who smoke pipes.Though small in number compared to the number of men who do.A few of them are even on forums.There are also a few ladies who carve pipes.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Cisgender is part of the expanding list of sexual variation either by surgery or persuasion. It means that the gender of your birth was acceptable to you and that in your own way you have lived according to that dictate. The greater acceptance of transsexuality demands a term for "normal" sexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.