PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
I'm excited now, I just ordered my first >$100 dollar pipe. Pipes and Cigars 20 tin deal was just to much to forget and I've been saving since roughly Christmas to order my first Dunhill. The order went in at roughly 2:15am April 1st. and I had enough to tack on the next day before noon shipping which means on my day off Tuesday I'll have the whole day to fawn over my new pipe and baccy selection:

Besides the Dunhill Shell Briar Pipe - 3103 Billiard with Shank Extension,what can I say it reminds me of my pamplin clay's I love so much, I got

2 tins each of Hearth and Home

Namaste

House of Lords

Grandmas Kitchen

Frenchy's Sunzabitches

10 to midnight

strike force

ambassador's blend

and obsidian

4 tins of larry's blend

a few cigars

and a new 20 cigar glass top humidor

Hopefully all before noon on Tuesday :)

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Congrats! I like that shank extension & military mount fishtail bit. Also its one of the new ones stamped Alfred The White Spot Dunhill. Let us know how she smokes!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
joshwolftree, what a haul! Please consider doing some reviews on some of those blends once you

recover from your bliss trip ... along about 2015 maybe? Congratulations. Pick out the music and

beverages now and have them at the ready.

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
oh the beverage is selected. I have a bottle of a friends homemade Kahlua I have been saving for a special occasion. Add in a 16 cup coffee pot and I should be set for a day. I should also have time to write up some reviews. Well at least impressions of the tobacco as while often poetic my reviews may not be the best. :)

now just to decide what to try first. I think the pipe will get one of my allready in rotation tobaccos just to be able to judge it properly. But then the cobs come out and the blends get tried

Status
Not open for further replies.