Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzlover

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2013
A few months back, some of you criticized me for smoking my own personal kinnick kinnick recipe (willow bark and Five Brothers). So I'm curious to know what you think of 80-year-old Amou Haji. He's a native of the Iranian village of Dejgah in the province of Fars. He smokes dried animal dung in the bowl of a steel pipe with a three-inch diameter. But that's not his only claim to fame. He holds the world's record for going the longest length of time without bathing -- 60 years, to be exact. Apparently Haji is an optimist because in spite of his advanced age and alternative life style, he's also looking for love.
Have a look at this link to learn more about this outdoorsy lover boy.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/amou-haji-iran-hasnt-bathed-60-years_n_4602936.html

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Jazzlover:
You might enjoy this thread from a month ago: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/interesting-pipe-smoker#post-549176.
Bob

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If he took a long hot shower, would anything be left of him? What durability, though he may

be younger than he looks.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Okay, so he smokes dried animal dung...If he would spend a little time gaining some education on this forum, he would learn how to properly rehydrate his smoking material and end up with something that really brings out the delectable flavor and room note of fresh camel dung....He might even end up with a navy roll with a mixture of camel, donkey, and a touch of sheep poo peeking through the center...(Sounds radical, but then again- we really don't know exactly what Black Cavendish really is, do we??_

Jan 8, 2013
Wow thats gross. I mean, Ive tried some blends that tasted like dung, but actually going straight to the source... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.