PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaukatt

Can't Leave
All are welcome if fate finds you in our fair City!
Please be sure to join your New York Pipe Club as we celebrate our Tenth Annual International Pipe Smoking Day (IPSD) Celebration!
Celebrated the world over officially on February 20th, our event, this year will actually take place on
Saturday, February 18, 2017

From 1:00pm - 8:00pm

at

Barclay Rex - 126 Pearl St.
Just so we can give Barclay Rex a head count, please RSVP by Feb. 10th by emailing Lou at president@newyorkpipeclub.org if you are able to join us.
We've been invited to celebrate this year by our good friends at Barclay Rex, owner, Mr. Vince Nastri III and sales associate, Joanna Ubowska, at their plush and fabulously appointed, 126 Pearl St. downstairs lounge; right here in our own fair City!
Barclay Rex is now the last family run shop in NYC.
We'll be set up in the lower level lounge around 1:00pm and we are welcome to stay until 8:00pm or later if necessary!

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
That date coincides with the St. Louis Pipe Show as well; so there will be many a Piper joining in somewhere.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Maybe retailers will join in the merriment to sell us some blend and briar. Besides Barclay Rex, I mean. Great place to celebrate for sure. I think foggymountain used to work there, as a teenager if I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.