PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Hello to all, i just joined a few minutes ago and am looking forward to spending more time here. I found this forum last night and spent several hours on here simce then. Lot's of great info here and seems to be a great community.
I am in the great and very hot state of texas. I started smoking pipes back in 2008. I started with cigars, but pipes intrigued me so I didn't wait long to start smoking pipes. I began with some MM cobs, and then a Nording half bent egg. After I was sure that I was going to stick with it I contacted J.M. Boswells and ordered my first nice briar. It wasn't long before I started growing the pipe collection. Though I did sell/trade several off after I learned better what styles I prefered. I stick to mostly english, virginias, and vapers. Though pccasionally something milder makes it's way into my rotation.
I've really enjoyed my pipesmoking experiences the past few years. And am looking forward to the years to come.

B

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome, pipebow88. I've been here a few months, but have smoked pipes on and off

for 40 some years. Much useful information here on the Forums, and informed opinion,

and a certain amount of b.s. of which I contribute my part, I suppose. I've gotten good

information on pipe museums, brightly colored bowls, pipe shapes, tobacco blends, and

on many other subjects. Welcome to the site, and enjoy!

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Thanks everyone! I'm really glad to have found this place, firing up a bowl of Dunhill early morning pipe now.

B

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Pipebo88, Harris was dead serious about the afflictions of TAD and PAD. This forum will drive you mad for TAD and PAD.
In between, you will be amongst some of the most knowledgeable pipe smokers on the planet.
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.