International Pipe Smoking Day, What Did You Smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
2 Fresh Former Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I started off the day with a bowl of 2012 Mac Baren Burley London in a Peterson Aran "03", Followed by PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Peterson System "303".

image213-600x404.jpg

Next up is Davidoff Flake Medallions in a Peterson "86" Outdoor.

image211-600x520.jpg

I plan on ending the day with some Butera Pelican in a Caminetto "107KS" Business.

image212-466x600.jpg

What's gone through your pipe today?

latbomber

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2013
Macbaren vanilla cream over fmc when I was out with the girl, and now I'm just lighting up a group 5 bowl of London Mix :D

atlgolf69

Lurker
Feb 12, 2014
Cracked open MacBaren Navy Flake during my lunch break today.

My first go at this blend.

Smoked very well straight out of the tin. No drying needed. Smooth and mild, which I enjoyed this afternoon. Pleasant "room note" even though I was outside.

deimitori

Might Stick Around
Oct 14, 2010
Happy IPSD to everyone! I am celebrating this year's International Pipe Smoking Day by smoking a bowl of a 12 years matured Dunhill: "Nightcap" in my Pipex "K21" pipe!

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I'm going with my two favourite tobaccos tonight. Some SG Best Brown Flake and then some Carter Hall. Haven't decided on the pipes yet, but perhaps there will be a new one in my future at the event at my local B&M!

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Happy IPSD everyone!

This morning I started my day with a bowl of GL Pease Gaslight in my Vauen 0061 Bent Apple. I'm currently enjoying a bowl of Lane 1Q in my Czech made bent apple basket pipe.
Hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy your pipes and baccy.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I started the day with some Squadron Leader in my Edwards bulldog. I RARELY get more than 1 bowl per day but since today is what it is I just finished some Escudo in my Pete 2013 St Patty's Day. Tonight will be some Brigham Klondike in my Brigham Chinook saucer.

aquilas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Just smoked some Drew Estate Toasted Black Cavendish in my Lorco straight billiard.

redheadedsmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2014
Iowa
img_1187-600x450.jpg

Managed to get in order in of some new tobaccos to try out just in time for the big day (as they arrived on my doorstep yesterday afternoon)! And, going to be taking advantage of the deals out there today for even more.
I settled down after work to enjoy a bowl or two. Started off with Cornell & Diehl's Autumn Evening and...well...I dunno if I just got a bad batch, but wow! Tasted like some charred tinder more than a maple delight. It almost got the better of me.
Luckily, thanks to the suggestion of some fellow forum members, after I grabbed a bit to eat and cleaned that horrid taste from my palate I gave Dunhill's EMP a go. Have to say, brought it all together! So thanks all who steered me towards giving it a try.
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves a nice bowl...or ten. Happy IPSD!

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
Magnum Opus in a Randy Wiley billiard, Frog Morton On the Bayou in a Savinelli Varese, and I'll probably end with Three Blind Moose or Grandma's Kitchen and I haven't decided which pipe yet.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Getting a bonus smoke in prior to the Radio Show with my Nording Freehand and some Wessex Brown VA Flake accompanied by some Makers Mark

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
First up, the last bit of the GLP Gaslight I smoked before bed last night in my Castello Sea Rock #17 (kk). After that it'll probably a bowl of Escudo in my Savinelli Duca Carlo Dublin. Or maybe I'll crack open my first tin of Dunhill MM965.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Happy IPSD to all!
I had a business lunch this afternoon at a restaurant in Town Square here in Las Vegas, a nice outdoor mall. Since it was 60 and sunny I headed to it early and spent half an hour walking around and puffing on my Peterson POY 2011 rusticated pipe and bowl full of Lane's 1Q. After the lunch I loaded up my Peterson Killarney Ebony 80S ebony and a bowl of RLP6 from Lane Limited.
I had a wonderful IPSD which I'm capping off with the radio show.
I hope you all had a wonderful IPSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.