PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

juozapas

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2010
Barrie,Ontario,CANADA
Millions of pipe smokers around the world will be celebrating the fourth annual International Pipe Smoking Day on February 20. Pipe smokers everywhere will "raise their pipes together to foster friendship, benevolence, and tranquility across all borders," according to the United Pipe Clubs of America.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
I started the day with 3 Oaks Syrian in a blasted bent brandy. Pipe raised for IPSD and to all pipe smokers everywhere.
www.chicagopipeshow.com

chispa

Can't Leave
Sep 18, 2011
I'll do my best to give a cob to a cigarette smoker. Happy ipsd. May your bowls stay lit and shirts not scorch. Erinmore mixed with AJ's va-per in cob will be for this holiday morning.

Froggy On the Pond in a homemade briar after that.

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
Good will to all pipesters from the UK, enjoying a Peterson 307 with Squadron Leader in celebration of this great day, realy I would have been smoking it anyway :D

dburrows

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2011
Started the day off with some Westminster and plan to smoke as the schedule allows. Being off work today is very helpful :)

frtimmyd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2011
Happy ISPD, guys! Think I'll celebrate with a little Island Pleasure (I'm actually growing fond of it) in my Pirate Meerschaum (AKA Red Beard). Have fun everyone.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Happy IPSD everyone, my club had a smoking contest yesterday for the occasion, I placed in the top 3 bringing home a lovely peterson ashtray, made from porcelain, 2 built in pipe rests a cork nocker and a tamper rest, its nice
everyone got a copy of the 2011 chicago pipe contest pipe, its a chacom with a green band, very nice
Lots of fun

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
No cigars for me today. Started off with some 1928 in a Mario Grandi olivewood bent apple sitter.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
A wet and cold day in central Oklahoma but several of us are meeting after work to enjoy a bowl in the back lot. Happy pipes days.

Status
Not open for further replies.