PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
What are your plans for today? I'm thinking some GH Rum Flake, Blackhouse and Penzance. If I get out of work early today I'll try to share a bowl with a buddy. Cheers and happy smokes....

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
Starting with Eric Stokkebye 1855, will see where it goes from there..
Happy International Pipe Smoking Day!

bigmick

Might Stick Around
Nov 1, 2012
I'm off today, and I have a couple pipes still being broke in. Sounds like a 5-6 bowl day. PS English Oriental and MacBaren Mixture , maybe a bowl of Symphony to round it out.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I think it will be Irish Flake in a Stanwell flamegrain tonight. :puffpipe:

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
So far i started with H&H Anniversary Kake in my Medico Varsity on route to work this morning, Next im planning to smoke 4noggins Killington in my Caminetto after lunch, probably finish the work day with McC Chocolate Mint in my Country cob on route home then im not sure maybe something in my Peterson.
Happy International Pipe Smoking Day :puffy:

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Happy IPSD everyone! Enjoy your smokes!
As for me I'm sitting in my man-cave, enjoying a bowl of Ashton Guilty Pleasure currently. Have to work this afternoon, but once I get home this evening I'm sure I'll have another bowl of something.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Started off waking up in horrid pain, the weather went from 40’s and raining, to 20’s and snowing overnight. Could hardly walk when I got up, so it’s pain meds, some forum writing, packing a trade and gaming all day until mindless TV to fall asleep.
OH and bowls, bowls, bowls all day! Really helps take the edge off. Started with the usual BBF, then an Escudo double coin, just finishing a FVF full strip. Waiting on a strip of SJF to dry – just about there. Have a pile of AK and MC SJF 2015 drying for later. Smoke ‘in it up today!!
HAPPY PIPE SMOKING DAY!
Craig

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Our Seattle Pipe Club is doing a special event so I'll be heading to Smokey Joe's tonight to hang with the SPC crew. I bringing some Hobbit Weeds and Boswells Berry Cobbler if anyone wants to try them out. Matt Guss is going to be brining me a sample of Mississippi River to try out - will be my 1st English. Fingers Crossed......

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Just punching out now. Knocked out a bowl of Rum Flake in my Brigham 4 Dot during lunch. Penxance or Blackhouse if I get home early enough.
Happy IPSD all.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Well, I celebrated my 2nd IPSD in style with forum members Les, SteveG, DaveInPhilly, Hank Saitchi and and the rest of the fine folks from the Christopher Morley Pipe Club at the Pen & Pencil Club in Philadelphia. They had a full room with lots of pipes, tobaccos along with good food, drink and fellowship. This is what ISPD is all about! Thanks to the club for allowing a visitor to celebrate with them. Here are a few bad camera phone pictures, including the "ugliest pipe" contest winner, SteveG. Everyone also received a tin of Sutliffe "Sunrise Smoke" which I really enjoyed. Thanks again Philly folks!

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
You guys are going to be the ruination of me!
I had TAD-itis today on IPSD. Got in on the goodie bag at P&C to start my morning with coffee and combo 1Q plus Carter Hall 50-50 in a cob. Excellent. Then got to work on some real work to help pay for all this.
Then found out Smokingpipes was having 10 percent off sale here at the Forum. Dragonslayer has had me gaga over Anniversary Kake, so put in big order for a solid 8 oz. Packed around that will be 3 tins of Escudo Navy Deluxe, a Columbus Tobacco Pouch and car pipe rest.
Craig, if the boss finds out about this, I am a dead man.
Happy IPSD everyone. Been a great day.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Also Intergalactic pipe smoking day

beta420.gif

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Our Seattle Pipe Club is doing a special event so I'll be heading to Smokey Joe's tonight to hang with the SPC crew. I bringing some Hobbit Weeds and Boswells Berry Cobbler if anyone wants to try them out. Matt Guss is going to be brining me a sample of Mississippi River to try out - will be my 1st English. Fingers Crossed......
Smokey Joe's is an awesome cigar lounge. Love going to that place. As for the Mississippi River, it's an awesome blend! I don't know any pipe smokers who have tried it and didn't like it. It's great stuff.

acaciavet

Lurker
Sep 8, 2009
Its funnu I used to celebrate this day but I live in New York State so today is jaust another crap sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.