PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
This tobacco was good so good, that it reminded me of a time long ago....
Place, Vietnam. The Year is 1965. The Month, June. Day: The 7th; AKA Day 282 in 'Nam for me. June was the rainy season for 'Nam. I had been given some leave time from my base in Saigon and so I went to explore the City, like usual, my buddies didnt get leave, but I hoped to find some more GI's in some of the local bars. It was unseasonably dry that day. No rain. It was nice for once to not deal with dagum water in the shoes. I felt good, like it was going to be a swell day; I had every reason to think so. A week before, I had killed 10 Charlie in one night. I was satisfied. And now I had leave, who could ask for anything more?
I stopped in at a bar in the East Side of Saigon called Do Phing Pan Ngo, where all the action was. The bar was bustling with GI's. Different guys trying to sweep some exotic doll off of her feet and into the bed. I had similar plans. I walked to the bar and ordered myself a tall one, ready to relax and find a target. Then it happened. She walked in lookin like something out of a dream. So gorgeous, she was with her sexy Vietnamese hips and supple behind. I knew what had to be done. I ordered another beer, and started over to her. Just before I did, some officer cut in front of me. Dam. He had beat me to the punch. I was just a lowly grunt. There was nothing that I could do. The babe started shooting me looks as the Officer was talkin her up. I knew this would be my only chance to get laid until i was sent back into the jungles to fight charlie. Charlie would always be there. This doll wouldnt. I made my move. As I did it, I felt my balls grow 3 times larger. A grunt was about to steal a woman from Officer. I approached her; didnt say a word and just took her hand and left with her, leaving the officer to shove it. I led her off to a small hotel room where we made love with out even speaking. We made love many times before the morning of the next day came, i wish I could remember the number, but I lost track after 30. I would have set a company record.
As she is there sleeping I got up to watch the sun rise over beautiful Saigon, with a gentle mist sweeping the rooftops that morning and I smoked a fat stogie in honor of my recent accomplishments. It was the most incredible feeling in the world, despite my man tool nearly falling off. The beautiful woman was still asleep after having the night of her life. I dressed, and left the room, but not before leaving her my picture so that the kid would one day know who his or her father was. And with that I left, returning to base and eventually leaving 'Nam, never to return.
Early Morning Pipe felt like that special morning in Saigon.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I have to give credit for this review to the user tmoney (24), on tobaccoreviews.com, after I read this .. I really thought it was a unique way to describe a tobacco, and said to myself some of you guys might appreciate it :puffpipe:

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Amusing story, but it doesn't tell me one whit about the taste of EMP -- except that one GI thought it was exceptional.

...You're right, though; it is an interesting approach.

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Testosterone levels a bit high maybe ? :)
I'm sure that early morning Pipe is a fine tobacco, but if you're comparing it to good sex you really need to get out more.

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Hmmm..chinese food pipe tobacco...
A great smoke, but an hour later you feel like another bowl :)

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Such modesty! OH, yeah, he gave that Vietnamese hooker with Vietnamese hips (are they dissimilar from other Asian or Caucasian hips??) the time of her life!! And came 30 times- and could still walk! And skipped out without paying, leaving someone else's picture.....
Thanks for posting. An amusing read but is hardly a tobacco review.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
I read that review when I began smoking, I thought it was real,

and assumed it was a norm among pipe-smokers.
jpmcwjr

It's quite easy to tell apart Vietnamese women from Caucasians from behind, thanks to the hips.

There is a grain of truth in there.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Hey, more believable than burns down to a fine white ash with only one light.

kanse

Jul 9, 2016
This baby has all the flavourful charm and sweet redolence of slightly gangrenous horse meat.
This one always stays with me.

snowyowl

Oct 21, 2015
Boy, Cosmic... kind of non-PC:
I don't even like Chinese food.
Shoulda said, "Vietnamese food."
Man, you weren't in the Delta?!

===
And my white ash was there, man.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I have never killed a single man, much less 10. That of course assumes Charlie was human.... anyway, maybe thats why I never liked EMP.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I never thought that these stories were true... until it happened to me!
Hahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.