PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
This was posted over at DGCF,thought some here might find it interesting.

http://myfox8.com/2012/03/21/made-in-nc-dr-grabow/

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Didn't realize the history of those pipes, makes me cherish these pipes a little more. Now I can buy more with confidence.

Road Trip

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Bought a Dr. Grabow Royalton based on some info for this forum. It has fallen into regular rotation, it is a really good pipe.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Nice story! I have 5 Grabows including a Royalton #83. I will be in NC next week for business and have carved out a day to make the trip up to Sparta!!!
Can't wait.... Gonna be some PAD I am sure!!! :lol:

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Nice story! I have 5 Grabows including a Royalton #83. I will be in NC next week for business and have carved out a day to make the trip up to Sparta!!!
You should schedule a business trip to NC for July also. The DGCF will be having it's 4th annual get-together the 3rd week.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Thanks intresting story.

I like the Grabow pipes saddly the last cpl I have bought is total junk and contacting their repair dpt is impossable.

doctorthoss

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 6, 2011
I've had a mixed experience with Grabow. I've bought a dozen of their pipes over the years, and about half of them are very poor briars. On the other hand, the remaining half are EXCELLENT smokers that I would have gladly paid twice as much for, so in the end I suppose it balances out!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
What a great piece, thanks for sharing. As a Grabow owner/smoker, I feel part of special club. I'd love to make it down to Sparta one day to see the factory, those scenes were fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.