PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Last week ordered 2 ounces of Sheppard Pie from Country Squire in Jacksonville Miss from a forum members recommendation, he said it may be close to Frogs Cellar. Well Today no Sheppards Pie, seems they are waiting on a special leaf to make the blend. Just thought I would throw that out, and special leaf should be in this week. :puffy:

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Tobacco Jeesus shared that he used a lot of McCkelland tobacco in The CS blend. I’d guess that they are trying to find a replacement to a McClelland bulk tobacco like 5110 that was close to Frog Morton. 8O

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Last week ordered 2 ounces of Sheppard Pie from Country Squire in Jacksonville Miss from a forum members recommendation, he said it may be close to Frogs Cellar. Well Today no Sheppards Pie, seems they are waiting on a special leaf to make the blend. Just thought I would throw that out, and special leaf should be in this week.

Did Email last week as to order....Same as to waiting on a ingredient which should be here this week.

cohibajoe

Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Just got this in...Once I opened the bag this reminded me of "Nightcap"...I did open a Jar to compare going back and forth and Frog Morton does show up on the Sweetness. Look's like I will be Lighting a bowl of each.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Hells Fire Brad! With that extra ounce you'll get three bowls of the stuff to try in your pipes... :rofl:

cohibajoe

Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Had 2 bowls cutting the grass today..Also had 2 bowls of Presbyterian. Sheppard Pie

is Tastier to me and it does have a trace of that Frog Morton taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.