PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I notice I blow ten times as many smoke rings when I'm not trying to than when I am. I'll just light up, and here they come, sometimes in a series. Whereas when I intend to blow rings, I'm lucky to get one in twenty tries. How do smoke rings work for you?

xrundog

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2014
Ames, IA
I won a smoke ring contest at a cigar event once. With a cigar I can come up with big thick ones. But it just isn't something I normally do with a pipe. I'm a puffer and I don't usually think too much about it.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
My youngest grand daughter thinks chasing smoke rings around the porch is about as much fun as anyone can have. Needless to say I get plenty of practice but who could refuse that little girl with the face of a Cherub? She'll remember those evenings in times to come and hopefully with a smile on her face.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I can blow smoke rings pretty consistently, big slow rolling lazy ones and rapid fire little ones. I'd like to learn to blow a small ring throuh the centre of a big one but haven't practiced it much yet. Hopefully in time I will master it. :puffy:
Look up smokering tricks on YouTube. Some of the tricks they are doing are pretty cool. :D

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Jkrug, please post video links if you come across particularly cool smoke tricks. Don't think I've seen any.Or a useful how-to video. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.