In Other News Who's Excited For...(Scary Image)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
310035_10151438786662889_1452349653_n.jpg

mmmmmm.. Vermont Meat Candy
The Walking Dead - FEB 10

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
LOL The Walking Dead is a show about the Zombie Apocalypse and how this groups of people survive it. its based on a comic book series me and the wife love it. its not what you think it has pretty good story lines. watch it.

mctrav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2012
Long Island
I really don't know what to expect this season and I'm trying to not anticipate events. Whatever happens though it never disappoints

pflan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2013
Man, I've been waiting for it to start back up ever since the day of the mid-season finale..
The new episodes look like they're going to be intense!
And just a prediction: I do not think they will kill Daryl off, as he is a character that now has a huge fan following. BUT, then again he is not in the comics.. and who knows, they may have some issues with Norman Reedus wanting more money. If that's the case, they may just kill him off! But, I do believe they will either both live or that Merle will die.
We shall see soon!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
We have a gathering of friends every sunday when the walking dead is on. We all bring food and beer and watch it on a projector that takes up the whole wall. Theater style. It's fun as shit.
When the commercials come on we all make a run for the fridge for more beer!
Can't get enough of this show.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
That's awesome stuff guys, ya ill admit when i started watching the show i never knew about the comics but since they threw this mid season finale business i couldnt just sit around so i started reading the comics, What a difference in the story its unbelievable both the series and comics are enjoyable and yet they are soooo different.

Status
Not open for further replies.