In Fort Worth and San Antonio for 2 days...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Man if only you could have held out another week. I am going to be in Dallas next week for spring break and will be going to Fort Worth to look at graduate schools with my girlfriend. I don't know of any B&Ms in Fort Worth but I am sure there are some great ones. Let me do some research and ask around to my friends in the area and I will try and get back to you. If you are still interested, we should meet up next time you have to travel to Tulsa and smoke a bowl or two.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
This place is about 17 minutes northwest of Fort Worth but looks pretty cool. http://www.lakeworthcigars.com/Lounge.html
The rest of the shops I could find through google looked like either head shops or more for cigars. That one atleast showed pictures of pipes and pipe tobacco (though no tins in the pictures). Most of the people I texted recommended B&Ms in Dallas and didn't know of any good ones in Fort Worth. Hopefully this helps though.

charger186

Lurker
Feb 5, 2011
Bubba
Check out Club Humidor in San Antonio, I think they have 3 stores. They are on the net, I use to get a # of Harkness D and F mixed. Very good to deal with.
Dave

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
I agree with Charger186... Club Humidor is an excellent B&M. My preference

is the old store on San Pedro.

acrojumper

Lurker
Mar 13, 2011
Fort Worth
Hey Bubba,
Spoke to ya here in FW at Bon Ton Roule. Very cool site indeed.

I agree with Dave, be sure to check out Club Humidor while in SA. Correction though, they actually have five stores now once they acquired "The Humidor" two years ago. For the best pipe selections, the biggest of the stores is the stand alone building on San Pedro Ave. and the location at the Quarry Market (This one has the pipe smoking girls working there.) Let me know how your trip goes in SA and hope you find your new Dunhill!!

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Hey Acrojumper, glad to see you here! I will have to check out the club humidor with the pipe smoking girls! I will leave the wife in the car ;)

I will tell you this you have the nicest store in the Fort Worth area!

twss

Might Stick Around
Jan 13, 2011
Austin, Tx
I don't know about San Antonio and Dallas but if you want to stop by Austin check out heroes and legacies. Let me know and I'll meet you there for a bowl.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Hey Twss, that sounds like an awesome idea! PM sent!
P.S. - if you don't already know, you can find your messages on the forums homepage, on the very far right of the page. Under the "search forums" box!

acrojumper

Lurker
Mar 13, 2011
Fort Worth
Thanks Bubba for the compliment. Were you ever able to get a hold of Shannon the other day? I haven't spoken with her since you came in or I would ask her myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.