Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I just joined a couple of days ago, and I have to say, I'm very impressed with the folks giving free pipes and tobacco, including shipping, to those who can't afford it right now. A lot of us have gone through broke periods, and I'm very proud of the guys sending free stuff to anyone who asks for it. That's the way it's supposed to work, and I have noticed guys who are unemployed themselves, still giving pipes and baccy to others.
Very impressed, people; good job.
Dave

drsam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2011
Well Dave, welcome to the forum. I am a new member also. I have found this to be an amazing experience in learning and sharing.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Welcome! Lots of good people here, and a lot of knowledge to share. Stories too. And opinions, lol. Enjoy!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
+1 Dave
Aside from pipes and tobacco this community has benifitted me with knowledge and expertise outside the realm of the noble leaf.
Long Life and Perfect Smokes for all.

iowamike

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2010
+1 for all the members! If your new to pipesmoking these guys will help with the learning curve.

Jul 15, 2011
I think it's just pipe smoker thing. Glad to have you here bro.
+1 to that, and its not just pipes and tobacco either. I have been talking to a gent on here about snuff, and he was kind enough to send me a small sampling of snuff that he had so that I could try some. Very generous people here indeed and I am proud to know each and every one of you guys. Also, welcome to the forums! This is a great place to be and you will learn a lot as long as you are not afraid to ask questions. Come join us and enjoy!

Jul 15, 2011
We have our good moments on here.
The forums were a little rough there for a few weeks, but I think things are finally starting to calm down and we are getting back into the spirit of the hobby and helping our new smokers and keeping conversations on track. If you were to join a month ago, this place was a bit different. And pay no mind to Hobie. His forum tagline should read, "Penzaholic and Resident Trouble Maker." :nana:

Jul 15, 2011
Darn, someone figured me out finally....but I mean no harm...seriously.
Hobie, if you werent the person that you were this forum wouldn't be nearly as fun as it is, and Kevin and Lawrence would have to wash their own cars. :mrgreen:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Oh yeah! We have lots of answers. Occasionally one of the answers might even be correct. But you have to guess which one.

Status
Not open for further replies.