Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Over at our sister site, Cigar Chronicles, one of our writers, Angye Fox, that writes the Cigars & Golf column, also has her own radio talk show. She is broadcasting live from The Ybor City Cigar Festival Friday night, and guess who the guest co-host is?
Cigar Chronicles Publisher to Co-Host Live Broadcast from Ybor City Cigar Event
It's pretty cool that it also showed up in these places -
Yahoo Finance
Miami Herald
Tobacco Industry Today
Tampa Bay Business Journal
South Florida Business Journal
Orlando Business Journal

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Kevin, your becomming a celebrity... Pretty soon you'll be an untouchable for us mere mortals :worship: and then the groupies, fame, fortune, what else will go to your head? LOL :crazy:

Just kidding congratulations :clap:
Yuri

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Is it going to be recorded and then made available to listen to it on this site MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE? :puffy:
That would definately be cool.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Is it going to be recorded and then made available to listen to it on this site?
Yes, but you can listen live too.
When you check any of the above links, in the article itself, there is a link to listen to the live broadcast online at the radio station's website. It's 9 - 11 pm eastern.
The show is video-taped and Angye said I can use the clips, which will go on Cigar Chronicles, since it's cigar-related content. I don't know how soon they will have video edited and rendered, and I don't think the entire show is published in archive, so try to listen live.

drsam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2011
YAH! I GIFF YU PROMOTION TO UBERFELDWEBEL. MASTER SARGENT RUNS ARMY ANYWAY.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
drsam said: YAH! I GIFF YU PROMOTION TO UBERFELDWEBEL. MASTER SARGENT RUNS ARMY ANYWAY.

:rofl: I had to read that four or five times before I realized I needed to read it with Shultz's accent. Hilarious!
That's awesome, Kevin! Being on radio is always a blast. I sometimes miss my college radio days... Do us proud!
-Jason

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
This thing kicks off in a little under 2 hours. who's going to be listening? I know i will!
Good luck Kevin!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Good show Kevin! Really enjoyed it.
Kevin is just hitting on Burlesque dancers, smoking a Cigar, and breaking Cigar virgins into submission. Lots of fun.
What a hard worker! :clap:

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
LOL! I clicked around hoping to find a podcast. I would definitely sniff any cigar that Foxxxy might gift me before putting it my mouth! 8O

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@spartan

Kevin is just hitting on Burlesque dancers, smoking a Cigar, and breaking Cigar virgins into submission. Lots of fun.
You may have missed the first hour, which is good as it was fraught with technical difficulties that were quite frustrating. My headphones went out a couple of times and we lost our feed connection twice as well, and lost the phone connection with TommyZ. I was ready to shoot myself the first hour.
When my headphones went out I faked some of my answers, like "that's great". "Yeah, I agree", and I had no idea what I was agreeing too.
The 2nd hour went great though. Contessa the Burlesque dancer was awesome. I connected really well with her and just went off on a totally spontaneous sexual-innuendo, and flirty chat where I dominated the segment between the two of us, even though 4 people were mic'd. It just clicked with her. I was totally turned on physically and mentally, and she responded great. I could interview her a few more times before I run out of material.
Cynthia Fuente (from Arturo Fuente Cigars, Carlos' daughter / Carlito's sister) was great too. I clicked well with her, and felt a great connection, and she exuded intelligence and warmth. The burlesque chick on the other hand, was a freak, but in a good way.
Any chick that does burlesque, fetish modeling and has two ferrets for pets is a complete off the wall nut job ...but again in a good way as long as you pay attention to where her hands are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.