PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I am officially a member now! Sorry guys, seems you were unsuccessful in trying to get rid of me haha (just kidding). Seriously though Kevin you have done a great job creating a cool internet "hangout" place full of useful information and great people. I am truly proud to be a member here and to be able to refer this site to my pipe smoking friends. You also have a very fine team of moderators, Bob and Lawrence, who make this site an even greater place to visit. Good work fellas and keep it up.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Now you have to send in dues to Kevin to keep posting . The deluxe member packet is 25 bucks .But you get a hat and a lapel pin .

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Glad to see you progress to the member level. I am sure you will continue to give and receive useful info from here.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
It took me a while, but I deciphered it Igloo.
Here is the solution:
CNJKRFVVNFBVKFGVJKVFNFMSDKCVJEJFCKD VFHJVRDNMCDLKVVNFKNV
Just thought you guys might like to know in case you misplaced your PM Decoder Rings.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Haha that sounds like a valuable piece of equipment! How about I give you $4,000 and a 7 day Dunhill set?? Honestly I would be getting the good end of the deal!
Joking aside, thank you guys for the warm words I really appreciate it.

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
When you've been around here a while, you just look at the code and know what it says... blonde, brunette, redhead. You been given your red pill yet?
Simon

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
Wall, glad you made it to full member, you are an asset to the club. It is A pleasure knowing you

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
You're on the road to being next in line to the head honcho position with those kind words to Kevin and Lawrence, now we'll have to use two big spatula's to get their heads through the doors.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Congrats Wall!
Pstlpkr Said: It took me a while, but I deciphered it Igloo.
Here is the solution:
CNJKRFVVNFBVKFGVJKVFNFMSDKCVJEJFCKD VFHJVRDNMCDLKVVNFKNV
For those who do not have the decoder ring yet, I will give a one time translation of the code:
CNJKRFVVNFBVKFGVJKVFNFMSDKCVJEJFCKD VFHJVRDNMCDLKVVNFKNV =
Be Sure to Drink Your Ovaltine

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
Congrats, Wallbright.
If I'm remembering correctly, last year you would've become a member after either 100 or 150 posts; it must be a length of time thing now.
Now as far as becoming a "made man" like Igloo, Uncle Arthur, & myself, I don't know what's involved with that. I had the internet off for a couple months and when I came back I was a big dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.