PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
I'm covered in full body chemical burns as a reaction to medicatio. They admitted me last night to the burn unit in the ICU. Starting to get better. Lots of drugs piped in via IV, wrapped up like a mummy in bandages.
I also apparently was massively allergic to my two cats and dog. Cats are rehomed, dog is with my parents now.
Trying to keep my spirits up. I miss my pipes, too.

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
I hope you recover quickly brother! Don't worry about the typing, I can understand it perfectly fine as I am still on Oxy and recovering from my back surgery.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Glad they've got a handle on the cause, too bad part of it's the pets, be careful about admitting to piping, cuz they'll tell ya that's gotta go too.

Next bowl's to your speedy recovery!

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Yikes! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and sorry about the cats/dog issue. I'm mildly allergic to my cats, but I'd hate to be forced to give them up... :(

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Damn, that sounds downright nasty! Also sorry to hear about having to give up your pets as that's also gotta hurt.

Only once in ICU and the LAST thing on my mind was smoking! Wishing you a speedy recovery. :wink:

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Ugh, so sorry to hear this from all angles. Glad you are being taken care of but dang... that is tough. Especially your pets, sorry for your troubles and hope it's a quick recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.