PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I switched from cable to Direct TV.Simple I thought.It was for the tv part.I had to go through the phone company for computer service though.I had to wait a week for them to come out.It only took them a few minutes once they did come out.So I'm glad to be back with you now.Just call me old and sentimental,but I missed you..As far as the switch goes..I have more channels now most of them in HD and it's quite a bit cheaper than cable was.I say again that I'm very glad to be back.I hope I didn't miss too much.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Glad you got it straightened out Puffy. I've been thinking about satellite. We had no cable or anything for quite some time. I finally broke down and signed up for a basic cable package. Hardly any channels, its barely worth paying for even if it is cheap!

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Welcome back Puffy, and you really haven't missed much, other than the obvious fact that we pipe smokers have once again saved the world.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Welcome back puffy, been with Direct TV for 20 yrs, a few tips, bad rain or high storms will disrupt your signal, not often but it does happen. Sometimes when it comes back you won't receive some of your High Def Channels, Cut off the power to your TV and receiver , power back up it will reboot and come back. You can also reboot it in front of the reciever the little swinging door on receiver where your DT card slips in, there's a little red button, push it in and receiver starts to reboot, by rebooting I mean the receiver starts afresh getting back the information, takes a couple minutes. You will be satisfied with Direct TV I am. Glad you're back.

Dec 24, 2012
Glad to have you back. Not much happened in the last week. Harris got out of prison, a canine pipester had Hairy Leukoplakia, and I am recovering from a mild case of leprosy. Also, apparently oral sex coupled with pipe smoking raises numerous health concerns.

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
In fact, for safety reasons, all forum members are now required to sign a "no oral sex while piping" agreement. It covers both receiving and giving, though the giving while piping component may have been unnecessary. Welcome back Puffy.

Dec 24, 2012
rocky - I laughed so hard at your post one of my testicles fell off. Maybe I haven't beat this leprosy thing after all.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
It covers both receiving and giving, though the giving while piping component may have been unnecessary.
I think that this only comes into effect in the sub-clause which covers "Clenchers".
Puffy, it's nice to have you back. Hopefully you'll up the dignity quotient with your return.
-- Pat

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome back Puffy, glad to hear you got everything worked out. The only thing you missed was peck being incredibly insensitive as is his norm, he is such a meanie.

Jan 8, 2013
Welcome back Puffy :) Mods... please delete the topic entitled "Puffy Is Such A Dirty Rotten Filthy Scumbag Who Sucks For Abandoning Us." I never would have posted that topic if I'd known he'd be back! 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.