PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
My fellow pipe smokers,
I would like to announce that I am back to the forum! Not sure if I was missed or if anyone noticed my absence, but I thought that I would let you know regardless haha.

Can't wait to get back into the swing of things and see you all throughout the forums!
Happy Puffing,

Frank

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
welcome.gif
Welcome Back Friend.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Welcome back. Still smoking tribute to Sonny Boy once a week in that Armellini. Pipe seems to love Oriental heavy English blends.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I honestly wasn't sure if anyone noticed my absence haha

Will most certainly be more active now! I'm so glad to see some familiar faces already and I look forward to meeting the members who have joined since I have left.
-Frank

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Welcome back.
Have you been staying out of trouble?

Were you able to go to school?
I have been staying out of trouble and doing good in school. Hoping to enlist in The Marines after my next semester if all works out. Thank you for remembering and asking Philip.
-Frank

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Welcome back. Still smoking tribute to Sonny Boy once a week in that Armellini. Pipe seems to love Oriental heavy English blends.
I'm so glad that you're enjoying the pipe and that you honor Sonny Boy's memory with it. That makes me very happy to hear! :)

Hope all is well ohin3!
-Frank

martiniman

Apr 6, 2012
Frank, welcome back.

Boy, you and Toker back in the same couple of days....

Were you away together? :lol:

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Joining the Marines huh?
Well welcome back to the forums from a crusty ol' Marine. If you have any questions on boot camp or anything feel free to PM me. There are a few Marines on this forum that I am sure will be happy to share the horror, errrr delightful tales of their time in boot camp. Ahh the early times of 1989, Jan-Apr spent on the lovely and peaceful Island of Parris. Leisurely runs past the scenery, the playful voices of children, the fine eclectic dining, and reading in front of a fire with a nice pipe to end the night.
May you enjoy your time there sir :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.