PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
After a long time of being away from the forums, I am back. Has been a long ride, a lot of things going on. As a very over due post, I need to thank a few members. Scrooge for the pipe, Dave G for fixing it up for me. It was a very unexpected surprise...and then I disappeared. I am sorry about that. I am very thankful and it meant more than I can begin to explain. So, here are some pictures I took right after I received it. Thanks!
P.S. Excuse the very terrible picture of me, the Flu about killed me, but the pipe helped in the final recovery process ;)
IMG_1293_zpsdtrecwey.jpg

IMG_1290_zps5bjvooh0.jpg

IMG_1289_zpswkchzuhk.jpg

IMG_1294_zpsnkmrc71y.jpg

IMG_1291_zps5qsjfbms.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Everybody be quiet, and he won't notice us! Shhhhhh! :rofl:
Glad you're okay! Been a few members missing lately. :?

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
@ chasingembers Don't forget, we live somewhat near in the same state. I'll find you at your Peddler's Mall ;)

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Welcome back! Awesome pipe, and an even more awesome beard! They fit together perfectly! I'm jealous of the beard....

fordm60

Dec 19, 2014
Good to see you back and damn fine pipe! What kind is it, I can't ID it from the picture.

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
It is a Sav...but branded as The Tinder Box "Napoli" 807 Thanks for all of the welcomes.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Welcome back! I hope things are well. Damn fine pipe, I've had a my eye out for a nice Tinder Box. :wink:

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Tyler:
Glad you're on the mend. You lost some weight on an already slim frame, bub.
That's a great looking pipe. Several of my best friends are Charatans made under The Tinder Box stamp. (Those "special" TB burners are hands down the best values on the Bay and the most affordable way to build up a rotation of quality briars on a beer budget.)
That squatty beast, on the far right side of your rack, with the wide metal band could be a dead ringer for a DG Berwyck I own. Mine is one of the cheapest estates I ever purchased and delivers the goods as well, if not better, than half of my most expensive pipes.
It's good to have you back, Ayn Rand Fan.
Fnord

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Welcome back !
That squatty beast, on the far right side of your rack, with the wide metal band could be a dead ringer for a DG Berwyck I own. Mine is one of the cheapest estates I ever purchased and delivers the goods as well,
Looks like a DG Commodore or Sculptura.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Nice looking pipe, and welcome back. Tinderbox Napoli were made by Mauro Armellini.

Status
Not open for further replies.