PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

geo3rge

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2013
A pipe colleague has asked me about Illsted Own No. 88. I have not heard of this. It could be available in Germany or other parts of Europe. Has anyone come across it? If so, how accessible is it and any suggestions of retailers? I had thought I posted this topic last evening but it looks as if the post never came through. Apologies if there is a repeat here.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Happy smoking all.

greengrass

Lurker
Aug 6, 2014
I posted a list of German sites that post to the US a while ago. http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/online-tobacco-shops-outside-the-us#post-659033
Postage is salty though, it seems to start from around $40. First three I checked had 88 in stock. Another blend I would suggest that's not available in US is Ilsted Dark Fired Plug. It's similar to ODF but sweeter. Seems to be out of stock on most sites, hope it's not discontinued.

geo3rge

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2013
My thanks, guys, for your help. It appears that my colleague has now found what he is looking for. I am extremely grateful for your advice and help. We pipe smokers are a helpful bunch, are we not! Enjoy your pipes today.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lack of availability doesn't necessarily equate with excellence, but it would be interesting to know what sort of a blend

this is, constituent tobaccos, how they're cured, and if there are any flavorings and/or casings. How is it cut? How is it

packaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.