PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Just bought this Il Ceppo pot with briar stem. This will be my first briar stem and I wanted to see how I liked it. Misterlowercase and Fishnbanjo love the ones they have and I've been wanting to get one also. It not a Teipen Allbriar but I think it's nice nonetheless.
[url='http://i.imgur.com/qwsXjxc' t=_self]
qwsXjxc.jpg'
[/url]

antbauers

Jul 12, 2013
@philobeddoe - it's coming from Italy so it might be a couple weeks. But I will be sure to report back.
Thanks guys!

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Nice score Ant! I always wonder why people don't make more fuss about Il Ceppo, they make such nice pipes.

Dec 24, 2012
Il Ceppo does make great (and underrated) pipes, and I had no idea they had an all-briar stem version. Can't wait for you to tell us how it smokes and feels. Congrats1

May 31, 2012
That's a very nice pipe!
I had my eye on it too, a good looker!
You got a good deal, hope it smokes very well for you.
All of the Il Ceppo allbriars I've seen are stamped Freeline, like yours.
Viprati also made an Allbriar,

as did Ardor,

http://www.monjureinternational.com/images/Ardor/vbr133.jpg
Sweet score!
Let us know how you like it.

:puffy:

antbauers

Jul 12, 2013
MLC - I love Ardors. I did not know they had an Ardor or Viprati briar stem. I considered going the same route as you and getting a Genod to try but couldn't pass on the il Ceppo. Right now I'm just playing the waiting game. I hope it comes in better than the pictures. I want to grab another allbriar even though I dont have any experience with them. With your posts and fishnbanjo telling me how great they are, I'm convinced either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.