If you have a Mastro Geppetto, Are you happy with it?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsem

Might Stick Around
Oct 14, 2014
Just wondering if anyone ever had a Geppetto and could provide some feedback on it

Cheers

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
I have a Gepetto billiard, it's lightweight, and has a great rustication. It smokes as well as my other Ser Jacopos, you can't go wrong with one.

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
I have a Gapetto wooden boy with a long nose. I might try smoking him this winter. I'll let you know

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
I had a Gepetto that I really liked, but I sold it at the columbus pipe show. They are made by Ser Jacopo in Italy. Mine was a really good smoker. It passed a pipe cleaner with ease and had a nice draw.
I sold it for two reasons. 1) It was rusticated and I just don't love rusticated pipes. I have sold all the rusticated pipes I have had and it was the last one I had left. 2) I sold it to raise funds for a Artisan Handmade pipe.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have a Ser Jacopo, but not a Geppetto, but I like the pipe very much. It's a somewhat bent Danish with a square shank

and somewhat "s" shaped shank and stem. The blast finish is somewhat high gloss but breaking in nicely, gaining a little

patina, which I like. I bought it from SP on a steep discount and have been entirely pleased.

mattsem

Might Stick Around
Oct 14, 2014
Thanks guys. I bought one. Being on the wrong side of the world for smoking pipes, everything take forever to get to Australia. I will let you know how is it when I receive it and smoke it

Status
Not open for further replies.