If you gotta work this week, do it right I say.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I am working half days here at the college post office I manage. The college is closed, but mail still runs, so I have had the luxury this week of smoking my pipe while I'm here. Yes, this is a "no smoking" building, but noone is here to enforce it.
Ah, the joys of being the manager(and alone).
-Jason

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
LoL i hear ya , i get to do almost the same here at work ... not indoors i am afraid but its summer here, the weather is great and the place is desserted ... time to relax and enjoy a pipe with no fear of being hassled or disturbed

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Good for you man! No work here other than snowblowing and shoveling. The VA is paying my way for some job training at the local VOTEC/BOCES and school is closed this week. Settling down to some chores, but 1st a smoke and coffee! :)

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
I work for a small company in Spring, Texas just north of Houston. The owner is an 82 year old guy who started the company 54 years ago. He's a pipe smoker. No problems if I smoke at my desk or the company warehouse. My office happens to be just off the warehouse away from the others so I get no complaints. Life is good at work! By the way we build chemical laboratories and sell acid waste drain line and other laboratory fixtures. I love my job.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
christmas-santa-reading-mail-1935_zps2321f08e.jpg

Aug 14, 2012
As someone who has worked at home for over 30 years I forget how lucky I am. Thanks for the reminder.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I got lucky this year and got the two four day weekends . As a outside salesman I can make time to enjoy my pipe if I play my cards right .

Status
Not open for further replies.