PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
I honestly don't know how this thread came to my mind. Maybe I'm just weird, maybe I've totally finally lost my mind... maybe it was the cleaning fluid... I don't know. But while the crazy unicorn is still making me see strange things, I figure this thread might be fun. So if your pipes could talk, what would they say? :crazy:
I'll start.
"Hey buddy. You think you got it bad? At least you don't have some strange bearded man in a top hat putting his slobbery lips all over your backside!"
:mrgreen: Let the shenanigans begin!!!

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
"Hey boss, you mind not shoving that crap down my throat? It smells okay, but...wait....what are you going to do with that match? Wh...what...hey now, fires burns...woah, buddy, that flames getting a little.... Oi, hey, watch it! It's catching this *cough, cough* nasty crap you've *cough, cough* shoved in my mouth... *cough, cough, cough*...on fire! You crazy son of a... *cough, cough, hack, gag* whew, thank God that went out, I mean... Hey, the hell you think you're doing? Lighting it up again? Oh you are one crazy mother.... "

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
No, I sure as hell would not rather be cleaned with scalding hot water than with alcohol. And thank you for asking...an idea like that must be the result of nicotine deficiency. Now how about some GLP Cumberland please?

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
senior-man-smoking-pipe-and-talking-AKG52F.jpg

I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.

I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I'd see you again.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Me: "First McClelland...then Dunhill...who's next?"
Savinelli Clark's Favorite: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

If my pipes could talk, they would say, "You should get a neck tat of my name". BRIAR, right across the jugular.

Some of my pipes are liars. They just lay around on the rack, gasping, complaining about the varnish choking them, preventing them from breathing... drama queens.
Then one of them just wheezes and gurgles like an asthmatic.
My best pipes just smile and glow with anticipation as I walk by the rack. Then there's my lakeland pipe, a BBB billiard, that's always on the sly... "Pssst! Hey bub, over he'. Let's grab some twist and party. C'mon, you know you wanna. Why you wanna wait till bedtime?"

Status
Not open for further replies.