Mine would say, "Luxury Bullseye Flake is sooooo relaxing."

CAM00463_zpsdb60d1a5.jpg

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
That,or, "Seriously? You're putting this on Facebook, aren't you. Damn humans."
LOL
(Actually, my cats are a little 'flakey' themselves. My dogs, on the other hand, tend to be shredders.)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What a handsome guy (I think it's male because of the jaw). He's thinking about supper.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Leo would be saying, "Don't make eye contact with him....don't do it. There is no way he can prove that I licked his favorite Bruce Weaver pipe..."
leo-450x600.jpg

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
@Ant yes, the catnip pipe is awesome; should be required for all cat-owning pipers, and only $4.
@ranger: That is one guilty dog. Did he destroy something obvious, or lick on your Bruce Weaver, like you suspect?

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
The air conditioner at my house is your first clue. No reason for my dogs to be panting so hard. Gotta be tongue bite.

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
Once had an Old English who was definitely a clenched. Result was a couple of replacement stems.

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
If that's Harvey Dent's cat, then I guess these two couldn't share that catnip pipe?

[url='http://i.imgur.com/7hDc6sc' t=_self]
7hDc6sc.jpg'
[/url]

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
OK, I'll admit it, I like cats! Every toss-away has found it's way to my door for the last 44 years, and they've turned out to be great family members - from Bad Ass (orange cat) to Moochie (grey tabby), to an insane ferrel cat (Suki), and Siamese cats (Zeus and Lily) I've put up with cat litter between my toes.
None of them have been my smoking partners, but then the only dog to ever show interest in my pipes has been Gracie - my Comoy's shows bite marks on the stem that are her's, not mine. My wife had a fit, tobacco is REALLY bad for animals. Don't post your picture or PETA will be after you!

Status
Not open for further replies.