this is the pipe he would have smoked

just got this today from wallbright he said it was big but i didnt know how big
i put a My classic Cob in the pic for scale
bunyan.jpg

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
yep but it is a real bugger to clench and i will have to remove the stem to get a pipe cleaner to the bowl cant wait till i smoke this peice of lumber next to a camp fire and a trout stream

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
In traditional shaped pipes, I love Canadians. Better even than bulldogs and billards. 8)
I have a Jobey Band Canadian and its a wonderfully cool smoker.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
this is my second Canadian my first is a tween size Dr Plumb and it is one of my coolest smokers i think the long wood shank has sumtin to do with it it is also why i love my AU cutty

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I have a Savinelli Canadian that is huge like that. Takes me 2 hours or so to smoke a full bowl of 965 in it. Easier to smoke a churchwarden with your hands tied behind your back than this thing, but can't beat it for a long evening with a book

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Best put some rocks in Your back pockets when You smoke it to keep Your heals on the ground. :rofl:

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
rigmedic ...it is a deffo 2 hour smoker

Ace.... it wasnt my heels i was worried about think i wanted a bungee cord for my jaw to clench this beast

bootleg ....i am constanly hitting my pipe on my toolbox at work i think if i had this at work i would dent my toolbox

Doc i tried to put in my hotwheel F-150 lets just say i need a tonka truck for this stick of lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.