PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I 'm leaving for school tomorrow, so I won't be on as much. They don't have wifi(lame I know) So I won't have as many opportunities to be on here. Also, I heard from some students there that pipe smoking isn't allowed. I'm gonna ask some staff about that. I will be going for Culinary arts

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
Good luck! I have finals all this week then i'm done. Hope to see you on as often as possible.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Good luck Uber...coffee shops usually have wifi, maybe you can find one that does.

terry

Oct 7, 2011
Good luck on school,,,and we all expect culinary grade cookies from you :mrgreen:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Congrats man. Sometimes other things are more important. It just makes the time that you can smoke all that sweeter. Good luck and hopefully you will be working on a cruise ship soon instead of McDonald.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
coffee shops usually have wifi, maybe you can find one that does.

Problem is the schools out in the sticks. It's a 10 minute drive to town. The school has a libary with computers to use, so I will be on, just not as much as I am now

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Good luck! I hope you can fit the forum and pipe smoking into your schedule.

Enjoy culinary school!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
You're gonna be busting it hard in culinary school, so make us proud! Smoke anytime you can get away with it and give us the full details when you get back.

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
Its funny, somehow I missed this thread, and as I was going through the days posts, I kept thinking to myself "usually Uber is on every other thread at least..."
Best of luck in school brother. Hope things work themselves out with the rules and regulations :puffy:

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
Uber,
Just tell them that Captain Bob said "it is ok to smoke your pipe"! Try your best to stay in touch with us. You are a great contributor. We are all in love with your young girl friend. Does she need protection while you are gone?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.