PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
I woke my dearest and beloved wife of 45 years up at 3:30am and told her I was frisky and she sucker-punched me! :evil:

CeNZs7J.jpg

I was so unnerved that I couldn't get back to sleep so I got up and smoked a bowl of Black Frigate to calm my broken heart! :nana:
That's not really how it happened, but the crazy part is I am not quite sure how it happened. I did climb the tree in the backyard yesterday to trim it and something might have jabbed me whilst up there, but I can't remember.

When life throws you a lemon smoke a bowl of Black Frigate I say!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I like your first first story. Wife was babysitting me since I came back from Hospital, thought I was gonna get one like you when she asked me about a blouse she bought. How do you like it she says as she models it for me, Makes you look like a Floozy, a Floozy she says , what's a Floozy , I reply a Floozy doesn't charge and duck. :rofl:

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
"Pipe In Hand: Stories of Self-Sufficiency," by Cosmic. In bookstores today!
Great photo, shikano53. Seems like it might belong on a post-punk album.

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
It might not seem like it right now, but you got pretty darn lucky....an inch higher and things could have ended up in a hospital rather than an amusing anecdote on the forum.
That definitely calls for a celebratory bowl of (insert favourite blend here)

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Many a time I've bumped or banged myself, shrugged it off, only to find the evidence on my body the next day.

Safety glasses, my friend, and, they would complete 'the look' nicely!
What's up with that scar on your beezer?

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Mike, I did have my prescription safety glasses on. That's the reason it is where it is or I would probably be the perfect poster advertisement for Black Frigate.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
didimauw, yeah no kidding. The grandkids can wake her up every twenty minutes through the night and it's OK.

I don't know what I would do if the house was on fire. Probably squirt her with the garden hose and then run like hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.