PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I sense you're being disingenuous and aren't particularly happy for those who love it... As though what you're saying means "I don't like it and I'm not sure what's wrong with you that you do."

;)

Jan 8, 2013
I had to stop and appreciate that one for a while myself. Absolutely beautiful pipe. I can't see myself ever paying that kind of money for a pipe, but it is beautiful, indeed.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
ahhh if i was only a rich fool, that is a very cool pipe, but very expensive.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Michael Parks is about to begin work on my commissioned "Space Dog" straight squat bulldog. We'd planned on doing a partial blast, but I didn't want the usual smooth pipe with blasted bowl or vice versa. We were stuck. I sent him the photos of this Rasmussen and we're gonna borrow this style for my pipe.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
002-287-0192_6.jpg

Beautiful workmanship. Chamber almost 2" deep. Just not my cuppa, and I've not spent (yet) more than $400 for a pipe. But being a rich fool, that will change over time.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
hmmmmmmmmm... I've seen this before. It's a small predator from just south of the Romulan neutral zone... it bides its time, looking innocent and decorative... it waits til unsuspecting prey wanders too closely... and then it strikes!!
fascinating.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.