PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

poligerard

Lurker
Dec 28, 2012
Have you seen a canadian from a good brand lately ?

please let me know>!!! :twisted: .. pad .. pad .. pad.. :puffy:

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Depends on what you consider good, I guess. I have a 1998 Peterson Emerald 264, which is a very good Rusticated Canadian, and I smoke Shortcut to Mushrooms in it exclusively.

PetersonEmeraldCanadian.jpg

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Oh no, LOL. But I think Peterson makes an excellent pipe, and the 264 is their Canadian shape. The Emerald series is out of production, but there are several rusticated and sandblasted models in their current lineup.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Funny you should ask. I was watching this on ebay yesterday:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110995173372?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Gorgeous Dunhill. Sold for $146. Wish I had the finds to snag it.

cezario

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2012
Gerard , look for an Old Sasieni Four Dots Dovercourt ( 7 ") Rustic on Ebay. They are wonderful smokers and beautyful pipes, but they are not cheap ( circa 300 US$).

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I thought this thread was someone looking for a rustic canadian. None came to mind except nsfisher. LOL! Sorry, mate. You're as rustic as they come to my mind. Particularly with your awesome homeopathic advice. If the SHTF, I'm goin' up north to be near you. At least I'll have a smoking buddy who can cure ailments the old-fashioned way.
-Jason

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I have been watching that Castello Gray. That is one lovely pipe.
Those are some nice deals you found Roth. Mike at Briar Blues has some excellent deals.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
http://www.briarbid.com/sandblast-canadian-w-lucite-stem,name,100752,auction_id,auction_details

augaug

Lurker
Oct 29, 2012
Can anyone recommend a rusticated or blasted Canadian with a small chamber or any brands that might have a smaller chamber? Thanks!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I watch ALL of the Castello's... lol! Someday soon I hope
Be careful what ya hope for. After I got my first one, I was almost ruined for all other pipes. :D Not sure if you noticed but Mike at Briar Blues put 47 Castello's on his site the other day at great prices. They are mostly bent pipes and unfortunately no rusticated Canadians.

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
Be careful what ya hope for. After I got my first one, I was almost ruined for all other pipes. Not sure if you noticed but Mike at Briar Blues put 47 Castello's on his site the other day at great prices. They are mostly bent pipes and unfortunately no rusticated Canadians.
I just looked at some of his pipes. They are great prices... I could definitely pull that sometime...maybe birthday in Feb...! I love the sea-rock look. I'm just waiting for one that really does it for me, maybe a straight billiard or pot. of course, I like the bent's too!

Status
Not open for further replies.