PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Ok, so recently I've been seeing this wonderful red haired beauty named Christina. We started out as friends years ago, and somehow (I'm not even sure how it happened... it's kinda weird... it began with a hug that just "felt" right, like she melted into me... but I'm not gonna knock it because it's awesome) she recently became my girl.
Anyway, she's pretty awesome just by herself. But this is the real kicker. She likes the smell of Black House :D I am the happiest Black Blood on the planet right now. Tonight she's coming by to visit, and I will be puffin on some Black House awaiting her arrival with a huge grin on my face.
So am I truly the luckiest Black Blood ever? What do you all think?

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks all :) And Roth... my mother is a redhead, as is my little sister. I'm sure I'm up to the challenge. I can handle it lol.

brassonly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2012
Sounds pretty good to me, glad you found your girl. Always treat her nice & enjoy each other's company.

Jan 8, 2013
Brass... I plan to. I've always tried my best to treat the ladies with respect. Deep down, I'm an old fashioned kinda guy. I suppose that's one reason I like to smoke a pipe :) But seriously, all, in this day and age there are way too many guys that are anything but respectable to women. Luckily for me, that's one of the reasons this girl has taken a shining to me. I'm honest and respect her. So that's it, gentlemen. Be honest, loyal, respectable, and trustworthy, and perhaps we can all find a woman that likes us for ourselves and our not so pretty smelling tobacco. :)

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
Never get a tattoo on your ___ or your eyelids.

Never be false to your teeth or they will be false to you.

Always buy the boat first, then get married.

Beware of Irish whiskey, and Irish women. Both are far more dangerous than they warn you.
Words to live by. As quoted from my father.
Go get her. I'm a mushy one. But sounds like your excited. Enjoy one another! Congrats..

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
There is just something different about cinnamon girls, I've been married to one for 24 years now and it was the best decision I have ever made.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Ha! Roth and Kanaia are right. Good on you Anthony
I never have to wonder what my wife is thinking...she ALWAYS lets me know. I love her to pieces but I always tell her she's the first and LAST red head I'll ever be with.

Status
Not open for further replies.