PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Given the heat advisory today, I probably won't smoke till dusk. I only smoke outdoors in my spot. If it was a cig break by now I'd have started climbing the walls. The only way I can describe this feeling is its like missing coffee or a soda. Not the most pleasant feeling but I'm not angry. So It's nice to not feel like an addict with a pipe. Though I'll admit the thought of marlboros are never far from my mind. Only about 3 hrs to go till my first bowl so there's always hope with a pipe.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
plan B

basement? attic? air conditioned work car or truck? pup tent? umbrella? gold cart? fans?

desperate times for desperate measures!

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
i still aint kicked the butts yet but the pack i am smoking now is 4 days old and i was a 3 pack a day smoker

i have noticed if i am jonesing and cant light up a peice of chocolate helps

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
No basement and running my truck for that long doesn't make sense just watching the clock for now. Appreciate the suggestions though grouchy.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Haven't had a single cig for a little over 2 months. So it's just a matter of distracting myself since the cravings are gone. sounds odd but I just read about cigars or pipes if I can't light up.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
well this is a good site just for that

i have found myself also spending alot of time reading tobacco reveiws
i still havent found the "perfect" tobacco for me yet

abel

Lurker
Jun 9, 2011
I feel your pain too brother. I'm fighting with quitting cigarettes and only smoking a pipe. I would like to find a small pipe. One for about a 15 min or less smoke.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Just finished a bowl of PS Navy flake. The waiting is a great way to really enjoy the tobacco. Been laying off, getting a pouch of swr for my cobs. for the moments, I don't have a long stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.