PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
(Mods please close thread Had To!)
I apologize about the small picture from before, but here it is full size. It is just so true and funny to me and per some PM requests I had to provide the full size pic.
img_2713_3-600x430.jpg

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Not that I know of a lot of folks respect them. I didn't consider myself a vet for the longest time. I always considered the fights like the WW's and Vietnam to be the true vets, until I had a nice talk with someone. So I now proudly wear a patch on my bike vest that says "Proud to have served, Army veteran." Its no longer like the Vietnam war were those that served came home disrespected (there are still a few that do that). For the most part there are a lot of folks that support us. We had received a care package that some students wrote little letters and put folded flags in them for good luck. I carried that flag with me on every mission I went on for good luck.
I think the picture is more of poking fun at the six sense movie. While good it did get quite old really fast on how many kids quoted it at the time. That has been made into a bunch of other memes also.

Status
Not open for further replies.