PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Ok, I have to admit that me and my wife imbibed in a little spirits tonight, and after listening to some Bach and Nine Inch Nails on the stereo, she went to bed and I grabbed her old pre-republic Peterson pipe and loaded it with some Peterson 3P plug. Don't worry, I'll tell her in the morning that I used her pipe to smoke some rather strong tobacco, but I don't think it'll make that much difference. At least that's what I'm hoping for...

photo-36-600x450.jpg
:?

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Nice. If she gets too mad just tell her you COULD have smoked straight deertongue...
=)
That is a nice pre-rep Pete!

ivapewithfire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2014
West Virginia, USA
After one week of no posting, I will file a missing person's report.
No worries; we have you covered.
Who'd have thought that belonging to a forum would = wife insurance.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Ok, it's morning and I'm a just a little bit hungover, but still alive after admitting the pipe use. Funny thing, she's never smoked 3P's and now she wants to try it! Ain't love grand?!
Hunter, the Pee-Wee music is great! Brought back memories of another old movie, Fellini's "8 1/2", with the soundtrack by Nino Rota. Has the same circus music sound to it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Orley, saw Fellini's "8 1/2" when I was a senior in high school and it transformed my idea of movies, loosened the

grip on plot and gave the music and visuals a whole new way of being, for me anyway. Plenty of predecessors, but

that was both avant guard and a bunch of fun. I liked Serena dancing on the beach, and the parade around the tower

at the end. It made me want a fedora for the first time in my life. What a pic. I didn't think Fellini ever got it quite

that right again, either too reliant on spectacle or repetitive of some of the circus and night life settings and music.

Status
Not open for further replies.