PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
:IndianaFrank gets the Blame. On Fridays at the Nurseing home they dress up. Wife comes in Pipe Room with Earrings I know are 8 inches long. Question to me What do you think. Me, you put some Fish hooks on them you can go fishing. The look I get is not a nice one. Damn Frank.. :laughat:

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
She must not Be Italian or if she is, go invest in a Kevlar cup and buy some of that fiberglass reinforced packing tape that use to be found everywhere. Protect the jewels. You might want to shave the short ones. I hear that tape hurts coming off but kerosene might help break the adhesive.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
She knew what she was getting into when she married him! She's a woman who just respects an honest opinion.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Better to hear it from a friendly voice, than have everyone think it and mention it in sotto voce out there in the world...

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
. She came in in a good mood, didn't push it, said No Indeed a photo on, Said she has Old Ladies Neck( 71yrs) :laughat:

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
Thats flashy, would sink nicely and maybe even rattle a bit. Tie on a upside down weedless hook and you may have a winner!

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
Brad, sorry, your on your own. I've got enough problems. But I do like the fishing lure idea. :D
I left my wife at the mall today. I drove home without her.
Wasn't my fault though. She works at an office. I'm home working. So I'm not used to being with her during the day.
She decided to go to the mall with me. I wanted to buy some hiking boots. She went to the hair dresser. I was suppose to meet her at the food court in an hour. But I went home instead.
She called 1 1/2 hours later.
"Where are you? I've been waiting."
Me. "UGH. WOOPS! I'm home. Sorry I forgot you."
So my wife is pissed to. Again

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I must be an exception. My wife doesn't get pissed. I can tell her that she looks okay while smoking a latakia blend on the couch and she thanks me. :puffy:

Jan 8, 2013
I got a good chuckle out of Brad's story. But Frank..... that's gotta be damn near suicidal :rofl: I was eating a burrito while reading your reply, busted out laughing, and now I swear I've got a damn bean stuck up in my nose.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
I just dropped in again because I love the title of this thread. :mrgreen: Seriously,
I can tell her that she looks okay while smoking a latakia blend on the couch and she thanks me.
but shouldn't it be that way? I mean, if not, then what are you folks married for?
I get tired of hearing how men have to change and what they must give up for their wives. Where is the balance? For once, I'd like to hear what the ladies give up for their guy! I know, they would probably say a lot---- :mrgreen: just enough putting up with him! But seriously, why can't folks just get along and be happy just as they are? You knew the deal when you were getting married, the rest kinda seems one-sided.
I really think God created sex so that men and women would at least meet, otherwise, we might as well be on two different planets. :puffy:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Been hit a lot of times by my wife, usually over the "Does this make me look fat?", or "Does this make my ass look too big?". You can guess the answers I gave. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.