Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
IMAG0191_zpsde125e7e.jpg

Damn you PAD!!!

*Shakes fist*

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Haha, you need some of those blinds they put on horses! At least you can take sollence in the fact that those are some nice pipes!

bassem

Might Stick Around
Nov 20, 2009
Pipe on the left is a Falcon pipe. The bowl and the stem/mouthpiece come separate. Actually you can purchase several bowls that fit the same stem.Bowls come in different shapes and also they can be smooth, rusticated and even line Meerschaum. The stems come in various different styles: straight, curved, bent.

The uniqueness about Falcon pipes is the dry ring filters. They supposedly absorb the juices. Good smokers I must admit.

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
I went into a B&M for pipe cleaners and walked out with four tins of Peterson tobacco, a magazine, and a Poul Winslow.
The look on my wife's face was priceless.

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Good eyes everyone. Yep, that's a Falcon (anodized finish, sometimes called a Falcon Extra) and a Killarney 80s.
Oh well, at least the guy knocked almost a tenner off the total price and threw in those little travel stands for free...:)

subtech77

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2012
Irish Oak is a really nice and complex strong tobacco. Long time since I smoked it, but I remember it was great

Status
Not open for further replies.