PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Yes, the Pipestud is easily replaceable, but the seller doesn't have to broadcast it, does he?
I emailed the guy and asked him to remove my name from his auction. So far, no response. You guys are sure better than me when it comes to delving out justice. Here's the link - http://www.ebay.com/itm/FALCON-METAL-PIPE-PIPESTUD-/121677318562?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c548889a2
Thanks and gratefully,
Pipestud

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Would gladly do so, but how do you go about it? I've been on eBay (seller and buyer) for a good long time but I've never contacted a seller about a misleading item.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Click on seller's name link then contact seller.
The seller just messaged me back asking which of his listings he used PIPESTUD in and I sent the item number back. He has 2700 listings and may be pretty innocent.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I had to find the item number, which I found (sometimes I amaze myself!) :lol:

Anyway... done and did. I was rather curt, but WTF as I'm tired of seeing this shit.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Just received a message from him: I've already fixed it.
It's the same old issue with 'Sell Now' if you have a similar item to sell as it will come up with the same heading and it's happened before.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
When o checked your name was gone. Shel
Don't quite understand. Who's name was gone from where?

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I think framitz meant the guy has removed the Pipestud name from the auction. I just checked and it's been replaced with Pipestem.
Yes, I realize that as the seller said he corrected the issue. I don't think he replaced the name 'Pipestud' with 'Pipestem', but more correctly stated: PIPE STEM takes replacement bowls. Either way, it's been taken care of and corrected as it should be. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.