Pipes Magazine » Pipe Tobacco Discussion

Tags:   

I Missed It Too

(8 posts)
  1. dcon

dcon

Login to Send PM

I came in on the tail-end of an Esoterica drop on SP today. By the time I realized what was happening and moved a few bags to my cart, they disappeared just as quick. This happens. You have to be ultra-fast with the purchase. Did anybody get to take advantage of this opportunity?

Duane
    (Not Embers)
    Posted 1 month ago #
  2. alaskanpiper

alaskanpiper

Login to Send PM

Geez. I've been on the site like 4 times today and never even saw it. Like throwing a live chicken into a pit full of hyenas.

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us." ---Hank

"Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man..." --- The Dude
    Posted 1 month ago #
  3. dcon

dcon

Login to Send PM

It probably dropped at noon ET. I was in a meeting and did not check my phone until about 12:20p. I had an email about BS. I am well stocked but, I thought this might mean other Germain availability. As soon as I got to that page I saw some Brighton, Margate, and Dunbar. I placed each in the cart and by the time I got the last bag in the other 2 were listed as gone. the third disappeared before I pulled the trigger. This goes with the territory. I am actually surprised there was anything left if it was a noon drop.

Posted 1 month ago #
  4. canadianpuffer

canadianpuffer

Login to Send PM

I finally got down to subscriber #8 for a bag of penzance, got the email at 12:33, didn’t see it as I was working until 3. Needless to say I’m back on the top of the waiting list! It is what it is.

Posted 1 month ago #
  5. skeeter456

skeeter456

Login to Send PM

What were you looking for? I was lucky enough to get a bunch of the harder ones to get. Pm me

Posted 1 month ago #
  6. cohibajoe

cohibajoe

Login to Send PM

Never get All at once...You with loose out FAST. Put a few in the cart and BUY...Then go for what ever is left.

I will be looking at the other sites.

Posted 1 month ago #
  7. alaskanpiper

alaskanpiper

Login to Send PM

Lucky dudes! I've managed to get my grubby little hands on a few of the easier ones to find. Still hunting hard for that penzance and stonehaven though.

Enjoy your scores!

Posted 1 month ago #
  8. ormazd

ormazd

Login to Send PM

I was able to get boxes of Pembroke and Brighton, and tins of Pembroke and Margate. It really did go quick!

Posted 1 month ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   josephcross, jiminks, tnfan, ben88, jpmcwjr, loadclear, monkeylyf, chasingembers, craig61a, loneredtree, alaskanpiper, danimalia, thefishguy, ashdigger, lochinvar