PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
That biting wit, that fountain of pipe smoking knowledge, those discussions about his other expensive hobbies....
Oh Nate, Nate! Wherefore art thou, Nate?! Please return to yonder window.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
He reviewed Exotic Orange on SPC, and I had to follow it with a bit of chiding! :rofl:

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
He is much missed around here, as are some of the others who have left us in various ways. This place attracts a lot of good people.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
It's all about the peaks to which we ascend, and the ratio of good to bad, but I am happily part of the crowd that is lowering property values around here.

snowyowl

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Toward the end of April N8 had some serious health issues that put his pipe smoking futures on hold. He spoke of them a bit on this Forum.

Looks like he's still out. He even sent some nice tobacco my way that he said he wouldn't likely ever get to enjoy: Strang and HU Fayyum Kake.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
That was weird, because he seemed like he wanted to talk about something, but then didn't. He was told he couldn't talk about leaving here, for some reason that bewilders me, and when he didn't, things got less than friendly, I thought.
I also have been wondering what he's up to.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
As sable said, N8 can be found elsewhere. Some say he left, he says he was banned. Seek him if you'd like. I don't know any of the details nor will I stick my nose in it.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Nate posted a suicide thread, that he was done with the forum. We obliged. (his suicide note was deleted) Then, he tried to sneak back in about six times.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
When he posted his breakup letter, a lot of members basically said, "Yeah, sure, right. You'll be back." It seems that they were correct.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
When he posted his breakup letter, a lot of members basically said, "Yeah, sure, right. You'll be back." It seems that they were correct.
I was one of them. I think I said something about his making more farewell announcements than Frank Sinatra. But I didn't know about that which Al just shared. I just hope he's doing better.

Status
Not open for further replies.