PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbigglesworth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2015
Winston Salem, NC
Just about every morning on my way to work (I have a 40 min drive), I will smoke a pipe and host a pipe show while in my car. I talk about techniques, blends, likes and dislikes, and a host of other things to a non-existent audience as if I'm hosting a real show. I don't record it and post it anywhere, it's just me talking to myself, and sometimes to other people on the highway that I pass. Do I have a problem? :crazy:

Yes, yes you have a problem. You should be recording these, so that we can be amused by your antics in public. It sounds like you could be doing one of those driving interview type shows. However, your twist would be that you interview invisible people. It could be a viral video in the making.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
"I may be a little crazy." Okay, you pass the test. You're a Forums member. Yeah, sounds like you're warming up and rehearsing your show. Go for it.

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
I do weird things like that all the time. As far as capturing it and airing it, things like that can be real personal. So only do it if you really feel you want to.
My 2 cents

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
Before I decide if I think you're crazy, can you tell me this: do you do any prep work for your show like think about what topics you'll cover on the next show? Or is it just what happens to come to mind while you're in the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.