PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
I finally made it back to Utah. Got stuck in Cheyenne, Wyoming because I-80 got closed due to winds and snow. Only blew 7 semis on their sides. Got here late Thursday and have been busy unpacking and putting stuff away. Still haven't had a pipe here yet. Still have a bunch of unpacking to do.
Go down Monday for drug test and DOT physical. Hoping I can start back to work within a week. Gonna have a commute, but I will because the way it sounds, I can bring my work truck home a couple nights a week.
Now, how many of you pipe smokers are from SLC? We are living at the south end of the valley in Herriman.

pipetrucker

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
Not from anywhere near SLC, but get through there once in a while, usually hauling a military truck out to the proving grounds in Nevada, or on my way to California.
Good luck with the new gig.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
I thought I had replied already. Hmmm.... maybe I was dreaming. SLC is Salt Lake City, Utah. It is cold and snowing right now. And, yes, I need a pipe. Slowly getting settled. Had a job interview for a job I thought I already had. Drug screen and physical done. May take 2 weeks for an answer. Which is odd as its the same company that just closed the depot I was at and said a transfer would be quick. Oh well.
Hey Mason, you didn't get caught in that big storm on I-80 around Cheyenne Wyoming did you? There were a lot of trucks at all the truck stops waiting for the interstate to open up.
I may get back in a truck if I don't hear anything by Friday. I have my commercial license and 10 years experience.

throwryuken

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
I live in cedar hills near American fork. I try to make it up to the tinderbox to support them when I can but sometimes its hard.
Good to see anothr utahn here

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
I don't live anywhere close, but have a sister lives in Ogden. I've made a few trips out to visit her and while I enjoyed the visits, it's not a place I want to live. I'm used to small towns of 2-3000 people. Good luck on getting the job.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
I know where Cedar Hills is. Used to deliver for a greenhouse and we would take plants to the Walmart there. I am not far from you then just around the point and towards the copper mine.
And, I finally got internet up and running. Took a week to get it though.

throwryuken

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
Up in copper ton? Man that place is nice. Haha I thought they would never get internet
Yeah I live right next to that walmart

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Not that far west. Still Herriman but about 5600 West. And Copperton might still be without internet. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.