PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrantonpipes16

Might Stick Around
Nov 28, 2010
Its 50 degrees outside and im on my computer smoking my pipe and enjoying the wonderful weather, I hope this weather never leaves because I am done with 25 degree weather days!!!! :D

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I totally agree with the better weather like 63 degrees here but so dang windy. I can't seem to light a pipe for fear they will burn out. Win some and lose some. But, cheers for warmth.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
:lol: I thought this was a thread about the 1950's! :lol:
An era I am locked-in to mentally, emotionally, and culturally. :lol:
Temperature? :nana: I hope it snows for the next 3 months.

chero

Can't Leave
Dec 25, 2010
cortez, i'm with you, i wish my children could have grown up in the 50s and 60s like me, great times. about the weather its great,

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Scranton, I have the same thoughts down here in the Lehigh Valley. 60's tomorrow then back to winter next week. March is around the corner but I don't trust it. Carpe diem.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Glad, I didn't grow up in the 50s..My dad would have gotten me in so much trouble lol. They still tell the tales in his home town.

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
I like the 50's temperatures.
God help you if you try to make me visit the 50's the decade. My a. . .I'd be in jail let's just leave it at that.

oldjazzlover

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2011
I also thought this was about the 1950's, I didn't grow up in them however I have always loved old things. My mother and freinds have always said that I have an old soul. Lot's of my freinds swear that I have been here a few times before, they say I'm proof enough for them to believe in reincarnation.

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
Like the warmer weather but miss taking my dog out and having him play in the snow. The 50's were great times as well for those of us that were there!

Status
Not open for further replies.