PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
My mom saw this in a clearance rack since it was missing a few peices and picked it up for me. It's a pretty cool kit with small flasks, collapsible cups, flask funnel, ice tongs, and I think there was some kind of bottle opener/cork screw but that was missing along with what I believe to be a swizzle stick. I think it's pretty cool either way but I had an idea on how to make it full again.
The top pic is how it came missing the pieces. The bottom pic is just with the parts I want to add just sitting where I'm planning on cutting indents out for them. I added a full sized flask three falcon bowls, my falcon pipe, a tamper and zippo, and of course pipe cleaners! I think it will work out pretty well! What do you think? Any better ideas?

redbeard

Jan 2, 2013
The pics are taken from the IPad and they come out pretty badly if the lighting and planets are not all perfect. :rofl:
But those pics show the case in its original condition with grey felt like material lining the inside. It may of been my poor photo editing skills trying to make it brighter that gave it a green hue. Anyways, I went ahead and finished her up and I can't wait to take it out tonight to celebrate the 4th! I personally love how it came out!!
Being my travel kit I thought a falcon pipe would be perfect for obvious reasons. Everything fits snugly into place so when I open it up it will be just how I left it. What do you all think?

redbeard

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks guys, on the left side next to the tamper is a zippo lighter. It is black though so it blends in. There is plenty of space for me to use a velvet pouch I have and fill it with tobacco sealed in ziplock baggies. I thought long about a place for tobacco in there but it just wouldn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.